What fuel do you use ?? - Malaysia Edition

RON 95 was introduced in Malaysia to curb the ever increasing of fuel prices. However, is RON 95 really be needed here in Malaysia? For those who own(s) high performance motorcycle, I can tell you that RON 95 does not suit your bike and with Malaysia's hot whether it can really low downs your bike performance. I noticed this when after a while using RON 95, there is a decreasing of power on my CBR1000RR. Then, I change to RON97 V-Power, Shell and my bike is regaining its power back. So, I've found a nice article about RON, http://www.life-auto-insurance.com/2009/01/difference-between-ron92-ron95-ron97.html . Why not sit and read about it, and I believe that RON95 is not suitable here in Malaysia. The article will told you that RON95 is easier to ignite and was created not for our tropical whether, instead it is for countries which have cold whether. 
So, if you love your bike... change to a better fuel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment